If you are looking for nonstick pans for your daily use which is best suited for frying, browning, sauteing, sizzling, etc, then you are in the right place. Here you will get to know about 7 best nonstick pans for gas stoves or for any cooktops.
It is always difficult to choose the best pans among various options available out there but here we have tested 7 nonstick pans which are ideal for regular use and also they look beautiful.
But if you are in a hurry then check out this nonstick pan, which we find the best.
So let’s start the list of best nonstick pans for gas stoves or any cooktops –
|All-Clad HA1 Hard Anodized Nonstick Frypan|
|Calphalon Premier Hard-Anodized Nonstick skillet|
|American Kitchen Cookware Nonstick Frying Pan|
|Calphalon Unison Nonstick Omelette Pans Set|
|Farberware Classic Series Aluminum Nonstick Skillet|
|Viking Professional 5-Ply Stainless Steel Nonstick Fry Pan|
|Viking Hard-Anodized Nonstick Fry Pan Set|
Table of Contents
- 1 1. The All-Clad HA1 Hard Anodized Nonstick Fry Pan Cookware Set
- 2 2. Calphalon Premier Hard-Anodized Nonstick 13-Inch Deep Skillet
- 3 3. American Kitchen Cookware Nonstick Frying Pan
- 4 4. Calphalon Unison Nonstick 8-Inch and 10-Inch Omelette Pan Set
- 5 5. Farberware Classic Series Aluminum Nonstick 12-Inch Deep Skillet
- 6 6. Viking Professional 5-Ply Stainless Steel Nonstick Fry Pan
- 7 7. Viking Hard-Anodized Nonstick Fry Pan Set
- 8 The Final Verdict
1. The All-Clad HA1 Hard Anodized Nonstick Fry Pan Cookware Set
This is a hard-anodized nonstick fry pan that is best suited for frying, sizzling, browning, saute and much more. You can fry anything from meats to eggs.
The nonstick coating of this pan allows you to toss foods efficiently and turn anything with a spatula with ease.
The All-Clad nonstick pan is an HA1 hard anodized cookware where the heat is evenly distributed and with its three layers of PFOA nonstick coating ensures easy cooking and cleaning.
The product has a weight of 9 pounds and a dimension of 23.5 x 13.4 x 6 inches. The item is available in two combo sizes, (10″/12″ inches and 8″/10″ inches).
I tried cooking eggs with a little bit of butter for richness and flavor, the result was excellent. The tossing of food is easy and can also easily shifted the food to a plate. I also tried frying some meat and a whole fish and noticed they were not sticking at all.
I didn’t even need to turn them much as they are continuing to slide around in the pan while cooking. None of the food got stuck. Because of its hard anodized, the heat gets evenly distributed which is a great advantage for cooking.
One more thing is that although the pan is dishwasher safe, I recommend you to clean it with a soft material manually for durability. And always use silicone or wooden spatula never to use any hard material.
If you are a busy person and want to cook breakfast with ease then I highly recommend this product to you.
- Its hard anodized nonstick offers evenly heating and easy cleaning.
- The pan is dishwater safe and has a warp-resistant strength.
- All-Clad HA1 hard anodized nonstick fry pan is for all heat sources like Gas, Induction, Electric, Halogen, etc.
- Without leads, it is oven safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The handles are permanently secured with stainless steel rivets.
- Although the company claims for a comfortable handle I found the handles a little bit awkward and uncomfortable but the experience may be different for others.
- It does not come with lids as usual but you can easily get it on Amazon (Click Here).
2. Calphalon Premier Hard-Anodized Nonstick 13-Inch Deep Skillet
This item is also a hard-anodized nonstick pan that offers great quality and durability. The pan has a 13′ inch deep skillet with a cover. Due to its generous size, you can cook food for your whole family with ease. Here also you can cook anything from eggs to meats.
It has a three-layer nonstick coating that is strong enough to resist any metallic spatulas or spoons or whisks. Here the food does not get stuck and you can easily clean it with a cloth or paper towel.
The product has a weight of 9.25 pounds and a dimension of 25 x 16.9 x 10.6 inches. The skillet has a deepness of 4.75 inches and also has a sturdy helper handle on the opposite side for easy maneuvering.
The pan comes with many variants like 10′ inches, 1.5 QT, sets of 6, 8, 11, 13, etc. Depending upon your need you can buy it.
I don’t owe this Calphalon premier hard anodized pan but have researched a lot about this product. Also, a friend of mine owes this pan and according to her, the pan is of great quality and heavy-duty.
She has cooked many items including beef and the food never stuck. It can be easily clean with a paper towel but she prefers run water and soap to be safe though.
I researched and found many good reviews on Amazon and other sites and after that, I have listed this product on the list.
If you live with your family or along with your friends then it’s a perfect fit for your kitchen.
- Its three layers nonstick coating and hard anodized offer evenly heating and easy cleaning.
- The pan is dishwater and metal utensil safe.
- Without the leads, it is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Calphalon Premier Hard-Anodized Nonstick pan is suitable for gas, electric, and glass top stovetops.
- The handles are easy to grip and remain cool.
- It has a sturdy helper handle on the opposite side for easy maneuvering.
- A little bit heavy due to its size but ensures proper gripping. The weight depends on the amount of food you are cooking.
You May Also Like: What To Look For When Buying Non-Stick Cookware?
3. American Kitchen Cookware Nonstick Frying Pan
This pan comes from the brand American Kitchen which offers PFOA free nonstick coating and tri-ply stainless steel. Tri-ply means it is made from three materials, galvanized steel, natural aluminum, and the finishing is done by PFOA free nonstick coating.
Instead of PFOA, American Kitchen nonstick pan uses a technology called Eterna, which offers smooth nonstick coating and a thicker film for heavy usage. All these things make the pan strong, durable, dishwasher and oven safe.
The product has a weight of 2.45 pounds and a dimension of 19 x 10 x 0.3 inches. The item is available in three sizes, (8′, 10′ and 12′ inches). The product is also available with a stainless steel lid for that click here.
My experience with this pan was awesome. This time I have tried some veggies and also fried eggs and bacon. I have cooked the veggies with a few drops of oil and I was pleased with it.
The pan was so smooth that I can toss the food easily. Same with the case of eggs and bacon. After cooking veggies, I just clean the pan with a paper towel, cooked bacon and it works fine. The pan evenly heats and best for cooking.
This is a very lightweight product, you can easily toss foods and it won’t pain your hands. So, American Kitchen nonstick pan is one of the best nonstick fry pans for your kitchen and I highly recommend this product for your kitchen.
- It is PFOA free and made of Eterna nonstick coating.
- Two layers of stainless steel galvanized with a layer of aluminum for optimum heat conduction and retention.
- Dishwasher and Oven are safe.
- Proper stainless steel handles for proper gripping.
- Ideal for gas, electric, induction and ceramic glass.
- It is not for family as it has a smaller frying area.
- Lids are not provided but if you want with a lid then click here.
4. Calphalon Unison Nonstick 8-Inch and 10-Inch Omelette Pan Set
The Calphalon Unison Nonstick pans offer effortless cooking and it is best for making omelets. But don’t just think of cooking eggs only, you can cook anything from veggies to meat.
It is made with two types of nonstick surfaces for different tasks which helps in easy cooking and cleaning.
It has a flat bottom which heats evenly and slides pans releases foods with ease for tender omelets and delicate sauces. The handles are long and built with quadruple-riveted stainless steel which stays cool on the stovetop.
The product has a weight of 1 pound and the dimension of 10.2 x 6 x 19.8 inches. The item is available in two sizes, (8’& 10′ inch sets and 10′ & 12′ inch sets). The pans are dishwasher safe and come with Calphalon’s full lifetime warranty.
I have tried cooking omelets and must say, it releases the food effortlessly. You can even cook eggs without oil, just make sure you don’t cook at high temperature. Just start at medium heat and cook it. It has sloped sides that are designed for easy tossing and rolling.
After cooking one item, you can easily clean it with a paper cloth and cook another. Just make sure after cooking, clean in running water with soap for durability. You can try crab cakes, fry breaded fish, cheese sandwiches, etc which are best suited for these Calphalon Unison Nonstick pans.
This is also a very lightweight product, you can easily toss foods and it won’t pain your hands.
So you can try these pans and I am sure you will never regret it.
- It has a flat heavy bottom for evenly heating.
- Unison is made with two different nonstick surfaces for various cooking tasks.
- It has sloped sides that are designed for easy tossing and rolling.
- Dishwasher and Oven are safe.
- Has long and quadruple-riveted stainless steel handles for easy gripping.
- You can cook with less or no oil/butter for healthy food.
- Does come with lids but other lids fit as well.
- It does not work on induction stoves.
5. Farberware Classic Series Aluminum Nonstick 12-Inch Deep Skillet
This is a Faberware classic series Aluminium Nonstick 12′ inch deep skillet in which you can make large volume recipes and its shape prevents the food from splashing and spilling. You can cook anything from eggs to veggies or from sliced beef to onions.
Its strong construction provides even heating which is a must for any pan. The pan requires little oil or butter for richness and taste and releases food with minimal sticking. Use silicone, wood, plastic or any nylon utensils for durability.
The product has a weight of 2.41 pounds and a dimension of 20.5 x 12.3 x 4.3 inches. The item is available in three sizes, (8′, 10′ & 12′ inches). The pans are dishwasher safe but Farberware recommends hand washing with soap and a soft cloth.
If you are looking for a budget nonstick pan then it may be the best choice for you. The company claims for a comfortable phenolic handle which is stoutly riveted and stays cool but I found the handles are not very comfortable. It is like cheap plastic.
But I don’t have any problem with cooking and the food also doesn’t stick if I use oil. At the time of writing, its price is $27.99 and for that price, the pan is worth it.
- Dishwasher safe & Oven safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heats evenly and has a helper handle for extra gripping.
- Affordable and its size offers large volume recipes.
- It is PFOA free.
- The quality of the handle is not that great.
- It does not come with a lid.
6. Viking Professional 5-Ply Stainless Steel Nonstick Fry Pan
The Viking Professional 5 Ply Stainless Steel Nonstick Fry Pan is a premium nonstick brand that offers great quality and performance. It is PFOA free, hence it uses the Eterna nonstick coating which enhances its nonstick ability and effortless cooking.
The 5 Ply stainless steel comprises of 3 external layers of professional aluminum with an 18/10 stainless steel interior.
This 5-ply technology enhances its quality, cooking performance and gives it a premium look. The pan heats evenly and offers effortless cooking. It is oven or grill safe up to 500°F/260°C.
The product has a weight of 2.65 pounds and a dimension of 19.2 x 10.5 x 4.8 inches. The item is available in three sizes, (8′, 10′ & 12′ inches). The pan comes with a manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty.
At first, I was totally impressed by its look and built quality. Really the name itself describes its premium looks. The handles are great, it fits my hand and provides proper balance and grip.
Now comes to cooking, again I have tried cooking the same items and have no complaints about it. The pan evenly heats and doesn’t stick at all. I can easily toss, stir, saute vegetables and seared meat effortlessly. I have also tried scrambling eggs and it works fine.
If you want quality with elegant looks then Viking Professional 5-Ply Stainless Steel Nonstick Fry Pan is the best choice for you.
- PFOA free with Eterna nonstick coating.
- For all cooktops, gas, induction, electric, glass etc.
- Dishwashing safe and oven or grill safe up to 500°F/260°C.
- Ergonomically designed handles for proper gripping and balance.
- Heats evenly for effortless cooking.
- Does not come with a lid.
- Little bit costly but deserve for quality and performance.
7. Viking Hard-Anodized Nonstick Fry Pan Set
This product also comes from the brand Viking but these are hard-anodized nonstick pans. It is also PFOA free and coated with three layers of nonstick which enhance its quality and ensures even heating and durability.
The pans have a flat base and are compatible with almost all cooktops including induction.
You can cook anything from eggs to veggies to meat. The handles remain cool and are very comfortable and provide proper gripping. The pans are dishwasher safe and oven safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
These pans are anodized with aluminum which makes the pans twice as hard as stainless steel. The multilayer layer technology provides protection to the pan even if the first layer scratched over time.
The combined weight of the product is 6.95 pounds and has a dimension of 22.6 x 16.5 x 11 inches. The item is available in three categories, (10′ inch, 12′ inch and a 10 & 12-inch set). The pan comes with a manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty.
After researching and reading lots of reviews over the internet and in person, I have finally listed this product. First of all, most of the people are happy with the handles and I am sure about that, as I had used Viking products before. Nobody complains about its quality and says that it heats evenly and the foods not stuck, which is great.
These are lightweight pans and are great for making breakfast. You can easily scramble eggs or toss vegetables in it. At a very affordable price point, you are getting a set of 2 pans which is really awesome.
- PFOA free and have a triple-layer nonstick coating.
- Handles stay cool and are very comfortable.
- Dishwasher safe and oven safe up to 500°F.
- Anodized aluminum provides even heating and stability.
- For all cooktops including induction and metal utensils friendly.
- It does not come with a lid.
- The pans are a little bit heavy.
You May Also Like: Best Non-Stick Cookware Brands 2020 (A Complete Guide)
The Final Verdict
Finally, after reading the article on the best nonstick pans for gas stoves, if you are in a doubt, which one to buy. Then, I recommend you to go for these pans American Kitchen Cookware Nonstick Frying Pan or Viking Professional 5-Ply Stainless Steel Nonstick Fry Pan.
Though the price of the pan is a little costly it’s worth it because of its durability and performance. But if it does not fit your pocket then you can go for Faberware classic series Aluminium Nonstick, which is cheap but has a good performance.
If you are in doubt, which cookware to purchase then you can read our article Stainless Steel vs Nonstick vs Ceramic Cookware Set (Complete Guide).